HUGEASS LIST OF AUs
List of 100+ AUs below the cut! For all your writing and roleplaying needs
Can easily be adapted for rps with romantic and nonromantic characters, otp or ot3 or however many characters you want, and can also be a useful list for writers looking for situations to have their characters meet.
You can use the random generator here to get a number, if you want to write/draw/rp one at random!
the paige chronicles - self-loathing [noun] [self loh-th ing]
1. hatred of oneself
2. strong dislike or disgust; intense aversion
zachary gerig files - playful [pley-fuh l] [adjective]
1. full of play or fun; sportive; frolicsome.
2. pleasantly humorous or jesting
zachary gerig files - concern [kuh-n surn] [noun]
1. a matter that engages a person’s attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person’s welfare or happiness
2. worry, solicitude, or anxiety
the paige chronicles - happiness [hap-ee-nis] [noun]
(otherwise known as paige’s drunk jams)
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
the paige chronicles - stress [stres] noun
1. the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another; strain.
2. a load, force, or system of forces producing a strain.
3. a specific response by the body to a stimulus, as fear or pain, that disturbs or interferes with the normal physiological equilibrium of an organism.
Lydia Martin Appreciation Week: day 1 - favourite moments & quotes.
the paige chronicles - lust [luhst] noun
1. intense sexual desire or appetite.
2. uncontrolled or illicit sexual desire or appetite; lecherousness.
fav faces (if any): katie mcgrath, michiel huisman, holland roden, crystal reed, chris pine, charlie hunnam, tatiana maslany, katee sackhoff and i’m gonna shut up because i could ramble all day long
dream plot(s): anything fun! gimmie all the drama. and pain. i’m a little bit of a masochist. break my heart and make me cry pls. xoxo
apocalypse action plan: probably hiding out in the hills because who the hell is gonna go up there anyway. there’s bound to be a cave. or a bunker. and i’ll live off of space food.
prompts yay or nay: yay!!!